To set out on an adventure looking for recipes that could tantalize taste buds and boast of a health quotient at the same time, Eatonomist, the new online food start up offers an exotic dish “Chicken Mushroom Lasagna” to tantalize your taste buds.
Healthy Chicken Mushroom Lasagna
- 150 gm Chicken
- ½ Tbs of Salt
- ¼ Tbs of Crush black Pepper
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- 1 bowl of Button Mushroom
- ½ bowl of Chopped Onion
- Low fat milk
- Tomato Sauce
- Cut chicken in slice and marinate with salt, pepper, olive oil and fresh thyme.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Take button mushroom, wash it properly & cut into slices.
- Saute chopped onion, garlic, fresh thyme in olive oil & add slice mushroom in it with some salt and crush black pepper.
- Add some low fat milk make it dry and keep aside.
- Take slice chicken & seal in the non stick pan.
- Make a layer with mushroom and add some basil tomato sauce.
- Garnish with some fresh basil, olives & ricotta cheese and bake in the oven for 10 min.
Chicken Mushroom Lasagna is minus the lasagna sheets. It only has lean cuts of chicken breast layered up with minimal fat mixed with some exotic veggies and mushrooms. Cooked in olive oil and served fresh.
The details of availability of this delicious dish are as follows:
Online order: To be placed at www. eatonomist.com
Time: 11:30.00 a.m. to 09.30 p.m.
Wednesday & Friday
Chicken Mushroom Lasagna is available at an unbeatable cost for Rs. 270/- plus taxes.